Masonic Past Master Apron Blue Silk Border Silver
- Handmade apron with flap embroidered with silver bullion wire & thread.
- Size 14 x 16 inch
- Blue silk border around the body and the flap trimmed with quarter-inch silver metallic braid.
- Apron has the silver bullion fringe all around the apron and the flap.
- The main body wreath is hand embroidered with blue silk thread
- The compass, the quadrant, and the sun are beautifully embroidered with silk, gold, and silver bullion.
- Good quality blue color polyester fabric lining with a pocket on back.
- Black color elastic band with silver /golden metal snake fastener, suitable for 125 cm waistline.