Sir Knight Knights Templar Commandery Chapeau - All Black Plumes
Product Id : 206362
Sir Knight Knights Templar Commandery Illinois Regulation Chapeau
We customize all Chapeaus to your state regulation. If you need any modifications, just contact us.
We are one of the very few stores that offer Knights Templar Chapeaus with curly plumes. The plumes are made by hand!
As a general rule, Line officers have 4 to 6 plies, and Commanders and Grand Commanders have 8 plies.
100% Wool Felt Body, silver slashing with bullion thread, Silver wire tassel, 4-ply x 8 whole-piece black genuine ostrich feather quill.
Refer to the size chart to determine your head size. Measure around the head, 3/4" above the ears. To identify your correct size before ordering your chapeau, please do the following:
- Have a non-stretching string around your head about 3/4” above the tips of your ears and across the middle of your forehead. This is the measurement of your head where the hat will sit.
- Hold the string firmly, but not too tight. Mark where the string meets.
- Lay the string on a flat surface and measure the distance between the marks. The sizes will range from 21 to 26 inches or even more for bigger heads. Provide the measurement in ¼” increments.
- Use this measurement against the table provided below to order your Chapeau, or if unsure, provide the actual measurement in inches.
- If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next bigger size.
6-7/8 to 7 = 21.75 to 22.25
7-1/8 to 7-1/4 = 22.50 to 23
7-3/8 to 7/12 = 23.25 to 23.75
7-5/8 to 7-3/4 = 24 to 24.50
8 = 25.25
Shipment - within 2 weeks only!
Chapeaus are custom-made to order, and as such, orders are non-cancelable or returnable except for manufacturing defects and within 10 days of order. We carefully inspect all products before shipment.
The quality of our chapeaus is unmatched, and our prices are reasonable.
Made in the USA