Scottish Masters of St. Andrew Apron - Deputy Master -í‚_Rectified Scottish Rite RSR
The apron is 12.75 inches wide x 11.25 inches high + Fringe. The apron has a white centre with a 1.25 border of apple green tape. The flap has an apple green centre and is bordered with a scarlet tape 1 inch wide. The top of the flap has a scarlet edge .75 inches. There are 3 rosettes, one on the flap two on the body at each side, also scarlet.
- Masonic Scottish Masters of St. Andrew Apron apron with flap (bib)
- Sizeí‚_12.75 inch (32cm) wide x 11.25 inch (28.5 cm) high
- Also available in Imitation Leather and Lambskin
- Redí‚_ribbon rosettes with matching molded centers
- Greení‚_polyester fabric lining on back with pocket
- Matching green polyester 40 inch long adjustable waist belt with golden metal snake fastener and adjuster (perfect for waist line of up to 55 inch)